welcome to Lovingly Hand Made By

After many requests from customers for a website to purchase my cards, I have set up this blog up for that purpose. If there are any cards you wish to purchase or you wish to place an order for a special request please contact me. karenwright300@msn.com

Monday 19 January 2009






Hello and welcome to my blog here you will be able to see a sample of my handmade cards and i will also be placing cards for sale over the coming weeks on this blog. I already have cards for sale in 2 places in Thornaby and Acklam and have many happy customers returning again and again because of the quality, the price and the fact that they are unique, as i rarely make the same card twice. If you wish to place an order please email me at karenwright300@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment